Embark on a journey to the City of Lights as you enjoy tastings of France’s finest wines and bask in the culture of one of the world’s most iconic and beautiful cities.
Highlights of this Wine Tour3 days from £329pp
- Two nights’ accommodation in the lively and fashionable Latin Quarter of Paris
- Sample artisan cheeses and charcuterie with perfectly paired wines at a lunch in a 17th century wine cellar
- Taste a wonderful variety of French wines: from Champagne to Bordeaux, from Sancerre to the Rhone
A Sample Itinerary
- Arrive in Paris and make your way to your hotel in the city’s lively Latin Quarter. As well as a buzzing atmosphere, this Left Bank district boasts more history and monuments than you can shake a baguette at. So spend the afternoon exploring before taking your pick of the fine brasseries that line its narrow streets.
- After breakfast there’s just time to visit the Louvre before your Paris wine tasting trip begins proper, with a wine and cheese tasting lunch in a nearby 17th century wine cellar. Alongside a selection of artisan cheeses, charcuterie and breads, you’ll taste wines from across the regions of France and learn how to judge a bottle by its label and pair it perfectly with food.
- The last day of your Paris wine tasting tour is yours to explore the city of lights before returning home. Perhaps enjoy a stroll along the Seine. Or, to satisfy a sweet tooth, cross the river and head to rue Montorgueil, the birthplace of the delectable Rum Baba.
Need to know: This is a tailor-made itinerary based on 3* hotel accommodation that we can happily adapt to suit your requirements. Please note upgrades are also available -please ask for details. All our suggested packages are completely flexible and designed to give you some ideas and inspiration of what we can offer.
Amazing six days in Tuscany. We did a Chianti tour followed by a Brunello tour. Everything from the flights, car hire, hotels, guide and restaurant recommendations were great. Our guide took us to some lovely family owned vineyards and was very knowledgeable. We will definitely use Smooth Red again.
I don't usually put reviews but we have just been absolutely blown away by this weekend organised by Smooth Red! The staff were really friendly and managed to cater for all our requirements. A really informative and fun weekend. Even restaurant suggestions were superb and we really had a lovely time. I have already recommended to friends and family and will definitely be using Smooth red again for future wine tasting adventures!
For more information, speak to our travel team today
Or enquire online…
Send us a Message
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
Pay Us a Visit
SmoothRed, One Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4AQ, UK