Embark on a journey to the City of Lights as you enjoy tastings of France’s finest wines and bask in the culture of one of the world’s most iconic and beautiful cities.
Highlights of this Wine Tour3 days from £329pp
- Two nights’ accommodation in the lively and fashionable Latin Quarter of Paris
- Sample artisan cheeses and charcuterie with perfectly paired wines at a lunch in a 17th century wine cellar
- Taste a wonderful variety of French wines: from Champagne to Bordeaux, from Sancerre to the Rhone
A Sample Itinerary
- Arrive in Paris and make your way to your hotel in the city’s lively Latin Quarter. As well as a buzzing atmosphere, this Left Bank district boasts more history and monuments than you can shake a baguette at. So spend the afternoon exploring before taking your pick of the fine brasseries that line its narrow streets.
- After breakfast there’s just time to visit the Louvre before your Paris wine tasting trip begins proper, with a wine and cheese tasting lunch in a nearby 17th century wine cellar. Alongside a selection of artisan cheeses, charcuterie and breads, you’ll taste wines from across the regions of France and learn how to judge a bottle by its label and pair it perfectly with food.
- The last day of your Paris wine tasting tour is yours to explore the city of lights before returning home. Perhaps enjoy a stroll along the Seine. Or, to satisfy a sweet tooth, cross the river and head to rue Montorgueil, the birthplace of the delectable Rum Baba.
Need to know: This is a tailor-made itinerary based on 3* hotel accommodation that we can happily adapt to suit your requirements. Please note upgrades are also available -please ask for details. All our suggested packages are completely flexible and designed to give you some ideas and inspiration of what we can offer.
We had a fantastic trip to Rioja with Smooth Red. The tour guide, wineries and hotels were all magnificent. A truly memorable trip and a great wine and food experience.
Our wine tasting in the Loire Valley was amazing!
We stayed in 'Chateau Bouvet Ladubay' the building was very grand but in a relaxed way! The hosts were lovely, they were there when necessary but quietly disappeared when they were not needed! The day's wine tasting included information on wine growing, a bike ride in the vast cellars (anyone who can stay upright on a bike could manage the ride whether 18 or 80!), a lovely picnic lunch and plenty of wine to try!!!
Smoothred is a company that I highly recommend - from start to finish they have been helpful and very well organised. They ensured that our break in the Loire Valley was personal and memorable!
For more information, speak to our travel team today
Or enquire online…
Send us a Message
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
Pay Us a Visit
SmoothRed, One Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4AQ, UK