Discover the medieval castles, ancient walled cities and wildflower fields of Ribera del Duero in style, enjoying the wines and gastronomy of one of Spain’s most underrated destinations.
Highlights of this Wine Tour3 days from £984pp
- Unwind with a luxury stay in a 5* converted Baroque-Romanesque abbey
- Feast on a 6 course gastronomic dinner in a Michelin star Restaurant
- Explore in style on a private chauffeured tour through the Ribera del Duero vineyards
- Sample 6 perfectly paired wines with a 6 gourmet tapas lunch
- Experience a 4×4 tour through the vineyards of Abadia Retuerta winery
- Private airport transfers
A Sample Itinerary
- After arriving in the Ribera del Duero wine country, and settled into a luxury converted Baroque-Romanesque abbey, now a stunning 5* estate set among exclusive wine estates along the Duero river, get ready to be wowed with a six course gastronomic experience
- Your private wine guide will arrive after breakfast as you explore the architectural jewel that has already become a symbol of Ribera del Duero with a spectacular visit to start your day. Sample six gourmet tapas with the wines of Ribera del Duero before visiting a prestigious Bodegas, one of the most renowned wineries in Ribera del Duero
- Your Ribera wine experience continues with a 4×4 tour into the vineyard visiting the estate’s most outstanding vineyards. Before heading to the airport, explore Aranda de Duero – the capital of the Ribera del Duero wine region. We suggest a visit to the church Santa María la Real built during the 15th and 16th centuries
Need to know: This is a tailor-made itinerary based that we can happily adapt to suit your requirements. All our suggested packages are completely flexible and designed to give you some ideas and inspiration of what we can offer.
Nearby Wine Regions: Did you know that just two hours north of Ribera Del Duero is the world-famous wine region of Rioja? – producing over 175million bottles of wine a year from its humble fertile soil. This region has lively towns and quiet pilgrim churches, state of the art machinery and estates dating back to the 14th century. Why not take a few extra days to tick this region off your list? – We’ll sort the details!
Stunning five star accomodation at Abadia Retuerta Le Domaine, set in a former 12th century abbey.
Amazing six days in Tuscany. We did a Chianti tour followed by a Brunello tour. Everything from the flights, car hire, hotels, guide and restaurant recommendations were great. Our guide took us to some lovely family owned vineyards and was very knowledgeable. We will definitely use Smooth Red again.
I don't usually put reviews but we have just been absolutely blown away by this weekend organised by Smooth Red! The staff were really friendly and managed to cater for all our requirements. A really informative and fun weekend. Even restaurant suggestions were superb and we really had a lovely time. I have already recommended to friends and family and will definitely be using Smooth red again for future wine tasting adventures!
For more information, speak to our travel team today
Or enquire online…
Send us a Message
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
Pay Us a Visit
SmoothRed, One Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4AQ, UK