Discover the medieval castles, ancient walled cities and wildflower fields of Ribera del Duero in style, enjoying the wines and gastronomy of one of Spain’s most underrated destinations.
Highlights of this Wine Tour3 days from £984pp
- Unwind with a luxury stay in a 5* converted Baroque-Romanesque abbey
- Feast on a 6 course gastronomic dinner in a Michelin star Restaurant
- Explore in style on a private chauffeured tour through the Ribera del Duero vineyards
- Sample 6 perfectly paired wines with a 6 gourmet tapas lunch
- Experience a 4×4 tour through the vineyards of Abadia Retuerta winery
- Private airport transfers
A Sample Itinerary
- After arriving in the Ribera del Duero wine country, and settled into a luxury converted Baroque-Romanesque abbey, now a stunning 5* estate set among exclusive wine estates along the Duero river, get ready to be wowed with a six course gastronomic experience
- Your private wine guide will arrive after breakfast as you explore the architectural jewel that has already become a symbol of Ribera del Duero with a spectacular visit to start your day. Sample six gourmet tapas with the wines of Ribera del Duero before visiting a prestigious Bodegas, one of the most renowned wineries in Ribera del Duero
- Your Ribera wine experience continues with a 4×4 tour into the vineyard visiting the estate’s most outstanding vineyards. Before heading to the airport, explore Aranda de Duero – the capital of the Ribera del Duero wine region. We suggest a visit to the church Santa María la Real built during the 15th and 16th centuries
Need to know: This is a tailor-made itinerary based that we can happily adapt to suit your requirements. All our suggested packages are completely flexible and designed to give you some ideas and inspiration of what we can offer.
Nearby Wine Regions: Did you know that just two hours north of Ribera Del Duero is the world-famous wine region of Rioja? – producing over 175million bottles of wine a year from its humble fertile soil. This region has lively towns and quiet pilgrim churches, state of the art machinery and estates dating back to the 14th century. Why not take a few extra days to tick this region off your list? – We’ll sort the details!
Stunning five star accomodation at Abadia Retuerta Le Domaine, set in a former 12th century abbey.
We had a fantastic trip to Rioja with Smooth Red. The tour guide, wineries and hotels were all magnificent. A truly memorable trip and a great wine and food experience.
Our wine tasting in the Loire Valley was amazing!
We stayed in 'Chateau Bouvet Ladubay' the building was very grand but in a relaxed way! The hosts were lovely, they were there when necessary but quietly disappeared when they were not needed! The day's wine tasting included information on wine growing, a bike ride in the vast cellars (anyone who can stay upright on a bike could manage the ride whether 18 or 80!), a lovely picnic lunch and plenty of wine to try!!!
Smoothred is a company that I highly recommend - from start to finish they have been helpful and very well organised. They ensured that our break in the Loire Valley was personal and memorable!
For more information, speak to our travel team today
Or enquire online…
Send us a Message
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
Pay Us a Visit
SmoothRed, One Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4AQ, UK