Cruise along the Amalfi Coast, from Amalfi itself up past fishing villages and charming towns and visiting the legendary island of Capri, sampling fine wines and foods along the way.
Highlights of this Wine Tour4 days from £1248pp
- Three nights stay in a boutique hotel with breathtaking views over the Amalfi coast
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival to ensure you unwind and soak up the scenes
- Learn about the local history and wine-making methods first hand as you wine and dine in the home of an independent wine-producer, stroll through his organic vineyard and lemon orchards as you sip the local produce from his terrace
- Cruise the Amalfi Coast and visit the unforgettable Island of Capri on a private boat excursion, snorkel past limestone caves, fishing villages and the land of mermaids
A Sample Itinerary
- After arriving in this charming, peaceful resort town on the scenic Amalfi Coast of Italy, your wine tour begins with a welcome smile and a complimentary bottle of wine – perfect for enjoying as you soak up the views. Enjoy the afternoon on the beach, where the water is crystal clear and great for swimming, scuba diving, or boating.
- Your Amalfi wine tasting tour continues with your English speaking guide who will take you on a leisurely and informative stroll through a boutique organic vineyard and lemon orchards. You will enjoy a wine tasting led by the winemaker and local delicacies sampling. You will dine and wine taste on the terrace of the winemaker’s home, so it’s truly a special experience. Being a boutique, small-production organic vineyard, the overall experience is intimate and family-style, and the winemaker interacts with our clients constantly, as well as sits with us at the end of the meal for a glass of wine. It’s a full day filled with fun, informative tips on the basics of production, wine tasting, and loads of seasonal Italian food.
- You will start your journey from Amalfi in your private boat. Enjoy a glass of wine on board while you set for a memorable experience, sail east discovering Atrani, Ravello by the sea, Minori, Maiori, west to Positano and learn about fishing villages and the legendary home of mermaids. Your skipper will stop along the way to allow you to have a refreshing swim and enjoy a snorkelling experience in the clear sparkling sea and water treasures. You will then continue onto one of the most romantic islands Capri known for its incredible beauty, coastline and limestone caves, with spare time to stroll on the streets of the island.
- On your final day discover more by hiking the “Valle delle Ferriera” coastline with its lush waterfalls and abandoned mills or pop into one of the many local museums such as the paper museum, the ceramic museum, the Collegiata museum.
Need to know: This is a tailor-made itinerary based on 3* hotel options, that we can happily adapt to suit your requirements. Please note upgrades are also available – please ask for details. All our suggested packages are completely flexible and designed to give you some ideas and inspiration of what we can offer.
Amazing six days in Tuscany. We did a Chianti tour followed by a Brunello tour. Everything from the flights, car hire, hotels, guide and restaurant recommendations were great. Our guide took us to some lovely family owned vineyards and was very knowledgeable. We will definitely use Smooth Red again.
I don't usually put reviews but we have just been absolutely blown away by this weekend organised by Smooth Red! The staff were really friendly and managed to cater for all our requirements. A really informative and fun weekend. Even restaurant suggestions were superb and we really had a lovely time. I have already recommended to friends and family and will definitely be using Smooth red again for future wine tasting adventures!
For more information, speak to our travel team today
Or enquire online…
Send us a Message
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
Pay Us a Visit
SmoothRed, One Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4AQ, UK