***Special Valentines offer £329 per person: Upgrade to 3 nights stay in a 4* hotel, Visit and tasting at Champagne Taittinger and a half day chauffeured wine tour visiting two boutique estates!***
***Please quote Special Valentines offer when emailing/phoning us***
Highlights of this Wine Tour3 days from £298pp
- Explore the historic city of Reims and visit some magnificent monuments such as impressive Notre-Dame de Reims.
- Visit the world-famous Champagne house Mumm and enjoy a tasting of this world-renowned drink.
- Enjoy a half day wine tour on the Route de Champagne with your expert wine guide and driver who will escort you during the duration of your tour.
- Visit two boutique champagne estates and learn about the different stages of the elaboration of champagne, followed by few tastings.
- Visit Hautvillers village and the abbey where the monk Dom Pérignon is buried.
A Sample Itinerary
- Arrive to your 3* hotel in the heart of historic Reims. After settling in and exploring the city centre spend the afternoon visiting the world-renowned Mumm Champagne house.
- The following morning your wine guide and driver will collect you from your hotel. Today you’ll set off on the Route de Champagne and enjoy a visit to two boutique Champagne houses. Here you’ll meet the passionate people behind the wines which this region is so famous and learn about the different stages of the elaboration of champagne, followed by few tastings. You’ll also visit Hautvillers village and the abbey where the world famous monk Dom Pérignon is buried. The afternoon is yours to explore the ancient city of Reims: visit the Cathedral of Notre Dame or the magnificent Saint Remi Basilica, or visit any of Reims’ world-renowned museums or galleries.
- Enjoy breakfast and explore some more of Reims with a chance to visit one of the regions famed Champenoise restaurants before heading home.
Need to know: Please note that the half day wine tour is semi-private which means you might be sharing your visits with seven other wine enthusiasts – still allowing for an intimate and informed experience.
Nearby Wine Regions: Did you know that Champagne is only a 3.5 hour drive from Alsace, Burgundy and Loire – three more of France’s most outstanding wine regions. If you’ve got a few extra days why not combine your trip with one of these other destinations?
Upgrades: All our suggested packages are completely flexible and designed to give you some ideas and inspiration of what we can offer. This package is based on 3* hotel accommodation and we have some lovely 4* and 5* hotels available. We can also arrange for a uniquely private wine tour and tastings for an extra special occasion.
Amazing six days in Tuscany. We did a Chianti tour followed by a Brunello tour. Everything from the flights, car hire, hotels, guide and restaurant recommendations were great. Our guide took us to some lovely family owned vineyards and was very knowledgeable. We will definitely use Smooth Red again.
I don't usually put reviews but we have just been absolutely blown away by this weekend organised by Smooth Red! The staff were really friendly and managed to cater for all our requirements. A really informative and fun weekend. Even restaurant suggestions were superb and we really had a lovely time. I have already recommended to friends and family and will definitely be using Smooth red again for future wine tasting adventures!
For more information, speak to our travel team today
Or enquire online…
Send us a Message
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
Pay Us a Visit
SmoothRed, One Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4AQ, UK