Discover Lisbon, a city of traditional architecture and contemporary culture offering memorable wine tours and mouth-watering gourmet experiences.
Highlights of this Wine Tour3 days from £470pp
- Rest your head for two nights in a central hotel in Europe’s most scenic capital – Lisbon
- Explore in style with a private chauffeured tour in the Arrábida Mountains visiting wine producers, local restaurants and hidden beaches
- Sample exquisite wines from three wine producers including the oldest winery in Portugal
- Sample typical Portuguese food with accompanying wine
A Sample Itinerary
- After arriving in Lisbon, and settled into hotel your wine tour begins with a welcome smile and a complimentary bottle of wine – perfect for enjoying before going out for dinner.
- Breakfast is swiftly followed by meeting your private wine guide as you explore the impressive natural landscapes of the Arrábida Mountains and, at the same time, enrich your flavours with several wines typical of this region. The day will bring you a visit to one of the oldest wineries in Portugal and taste the amazing Portuguese wines, you will enjoy a typical Portuguese lunch and learn more about the Portuguese titles. You will visit Arrabida, a place with great hidden beaches and some wonderful views over the Atlantic Ocean.
- Before you leave this bustling city a visit to the resting place of explorer Vasco da Gama, a church built in the 1500s as part of a magnificent monastery is a must. Its cloisters are considered among the most beautiful in the world and has been listed as a World Heritage Site.
Need to know: This is a tailor-made itinerary based on 3* hotel options, that we can happily adapt to suit your requirements. Please note upgrades are also available – please ask for details. All our suggested packages are completely flexible and designed to give you some ideas and inspiration of what we can offer.
We had a fantastic trip to Rioja with Smooth Red. The tour guide, wineries and hotels were all magnificent. A truly memorable trip and a great wine and food experience.
Our wine tasting in the Loire Valley was amazing!
We stayed in 'Chateau Bouvet Ladubay' the building was very grand but in a relaxed way! The hosts were lovely, they were there when necessary but quietly disappeared when they were not needed! The day's wine tasting included information on wine growing, a bike ride in the vast cellars (anyone who can stay upright on a bike could manage the ride whether 18 or 80!), a lovely picnic lunch and plenty of wine to try!!!
Smoothred is a company that I highly recommend - from start to finish they have been helpful and very well organised. They ensured that our break in the Loire Valley was personal and memorable!
For more information, speak to our travel team today
Or enquire online…
Send us a Message
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
Pay Us a Visit
SmoothRed, One Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4AQ, UK