Discover the medieval castles, ancient walled cities and wildflower fields of Ribera del Duero, enjoying the wines and gastronomy of one of Spain’s most underrated destinations.
Highlights of this Wine Tour3 days from £648pp
- Stay in a restored 300-year-old flour mill, now a charming 4* hotel
- Explore in style on a private chauffeured wine tour in Ribera del Duero
- Indulge in a lunch of 6 wines perfectly matched with 6 gourmet tapas
- 3 day car hire package – please contact us for private transfers options
A Sample Itinerary
- After arriving in the Ribera del Duero wine country and settled into your preferred choice of accommodation in or around Aranda de Duero, get ready to sample the wines of this region with the perfect pre-dinner wine tasting before discovering the delights of the restaurants on offer.
- Your private wine guide will arrive after breakfast as you explore the architectural jewel that has already become a symbol of Ribera del Duero with a spectacular visit to start your day. Sample six gourmet tapas with the wines of Ribera del Duero before visiting a prestigious Bodegas, one of the most renowned wineries in Ribera del Duero.
- Explore Aranda de Duero – the capital of the Ribera del Duero wine region. We suggest a visit to the church Santa María la Real built during the 15th and 16th centuries. Also enjoy the city before you leave with plenty museums, markets, shops, restaurants and bars.
Need to know: This is a tailor-made itinerary based on 4* hotel that we can happily adapt to suit your requirements. Please note upgrades are also available – please ask for details. All our suggested packages are completely flexible and designed to give you some ideas and inspiration of what we can offer.
Nearby Wine Regions: Did you know that just two hours north of Ribera Del Duero is the world-famous wine region of Rioja? – producing over 175million bottles of wine a year from its humble fertile soil. This region has lively towns and quiet pilgrim churches, state of the art machinery and estates dating back to the 14th century. Why not take a few extra days to tick this region off your list? – We’ll sort the details!
We recommend staying at the fabulous four star Fuente Acena Hotel
Amazing six days in Tuscany. We did a Chianti tour followed by a Brunello tour. Everything from the flights, car hire, hotels, guide and restaurant recommendations were great. Our guide took us to some lovely family owned vineyards and was very knowledgeable. We will definitely use Smooth Red again.
I don't usually put reviews but we have just been absolutely blown away by this weekend organised by Smooth Red! The staff were really friendly and managed to cater for all our requirements. A really informative and fun weekend. Even restaurant suggestions were superb and we really had a lovely time. I have already recommended to friends and family and will definitely be using Smooth red again for future wine tasting adventures!
For more information, speak to our travel team today
Or enquire online…
Send us a Message
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
Pay Us a Visit
SmoothRed, One Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4AQ, UK