Visit the shining, argent island of Santorini and bask in the breathtaking caldera views as you discover the secrets of Greek wine-making.
Highlights of this Wine Tour4 days from £694pp
- Relax in style with private airport transfers
- Three nights accommodation in a boutique hotel with breathtaking views over the Caldera
- Learn about the wine history, the native grapes and winemaking methods including the basket-trained vines of one of the oldest vineyards of the planet
- Visit 4 wineries and taste all the types of terroir-driven wines of Santorini
A Sample Itinerary
- Relax with private transfers on arrival. After settling into your hotel, enjoy a bottle of wine with a local cheese platter taking in the breathtaking views of the Caldera.
- Your Santorini experience continues with tours of 4 wineries tasting all the types of terroir-driven wines of Santorini. Along the way, you will visit an old, phylloxera-free, basket-trained vineyard and you’ll delight in local delicacies with accompanying wines. You will explore vines of one of the oldest vineyards of the planet, the gastronomy and the local products of this wondrous island.
- Today is yours to explore this beautiful island. Perhaps a visit to Oia for lunch? The most beautiful of all the villages in Santorini Oia is situated on top of an impressive cliff and offers a spectacular view over the volcano of Palia and Nea Kameni and the island of Thirassia.
- Enjoy a dip in the pool or the sea, before being chauffeured back to the airport in time for the flight home.
Need to know: This is a tailor-made itinerary based on 4* hotel that we can happily adapt to suit your requirements. Please note upgrades are also available – please ask for details. All our suggested packages are completely flexible and designed to give you some ideas and inspiration of what we can offer.
We had a fantastic trip to Rioja with Smooth Red. The tour guide, wineries and hotels were all magnificent. A truly memorable trip and a great wine and food experience.
Our wine tasting in the Loire Valley was amazing!
We stayed in 'Chateau Bouvet Ladubay' the building was very grand but in a relaxed way! The hosts were lovely, they were there when necessary but quietly disappeared when they were not needed! The day's wine tasting included information on wine growing, a bike ride in the vast cellars (anyone who can stay upright on a bike could manage the ride whether 18 or 80!), a lovely picnic lunch and plenty of wine to try!!!
Smoothred is a company that I highly recommend - from start to finish they have been helpful and very well organised. They ensured that our break in the Loire Valley was personal and memorable!
For more information, speak to our travel team today
Or enquire online…
Send us a Message
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
Pay Us a Visit
SmoothRed, One Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4AQ, UK