Visit the shining, argent island of Santorini and bask in the breathtaking caldera views as you discover the secrets of Greek wine-making.
Highlights of this Wine Tour4 days from £694pp
- Relax in style with private airport transfers
- Three nights accommodation in a boutique hotel with breathtaking views over the Caldera
- Learn about the wine history, the native grapes and winemaking methods including the basket-trained vines of one of the oldest vineyards of the planet
- Visit 4 wineries and taste all the types of terroir-driven wines of Santorini
A Sample Itinerary
- Relax with private transfers on arrival. After settling into your hotel, enjoy a bottle of wine with a local cheese platter taking in the breathtaking views of the Caldera.
- Your Santorini experience continues with tours of 4 wineries tasting all the types of terroir-driven wines of Santorini. Along the way, you will visit an old, phylloxera-free, basket-trained vineyard and you’ll delight in local delicacies with accompanying wines. You will explore vines of one of the oldest vineyards of the planet, the gastronomy and the local products of this wondrous island.
- Today is yours to explore this beautiful island. Perhaps a visit to Oia for lunch? The most beautiful of all the villages in Santorini Oia is situated on top of an impressive cliff and offers a spectacular view over the volcano of Palia and Nea Kameni and the island of Thirassia.
- Enjoy a dip in the pool or the sea, before being chauffeured back to the airport in time for the flight home.
Need to know: This is a tailor-made itinerary based on 4* hotel that we can happily adapt to suit your requirements. Please note upgrades are also available – please ask for details. All our suggested packages are completely flexible and designed to give you some ideas and inspiration of what we can offer.
Amazing six days in Tuscany. We did a Chianti tour followed by a Brunello tour. Everything from the flights, car hire, hotels, guide and restaurant recommendations were great. Our guide took us to some lovely family owned vineyards and was very knowledgeable. We will definitely use Smooth Red again.
I don't usually put reviews but we have just been absolutely blown away by this weekend organised by Smooth Red! The staff were really friendly and managed to cater for all our requirements. A really informative and fun weekend. Even restaurant suggestions were superb and we really had a lovely time. I have already recommended to friends and family and will definitely be using Smooth red again for future wine tasting adventures!
For more information, speak to our travel team today
Or enquire online…
Send us a Message
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
Pay Us a Visit
SmoothRed, One Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4AQ, UK