The meandering, narrow canals of Venice are famous the world over, and are always counted amongst Italy’s most unique sights. Match a stay in the city with a day’s touring around the vineyards of the Prosecco region with this timeless and exceptionally luxurious tour.
Highlights of this Wine Tour3 days from £1194pp
- Discover Venice in luxury with a stay in a beautiful 5* hotel surrounded by the city’s romantic canals
- Tour the scenic Prosecco wine region and visit two prestigious local wineries for tastings and lunch
- A 6 course Michelin star dinner in a famed Venetian restaurant (wines excluded)
A Sample Itinerary
- Arriving into Venice via a private water taxi (or local vaporetto ferry), you’ll settle into your luxury hotel overlooking the city’s iconic canals in the San Marco sestiere. Take the rest of the afternoon to explore the winding waterways and many shops, cafes, museums and galleries of Venice before enjoying dinner at a local restaurant in the evening.(dinner not included)
- After breakfast, embark on a full day’s wine tour around the Prosecco wine region, home to the classic sparkling wine of the same name. Traverse the hills of Refrontolo, visit the old water mill at Molinetto della Croda and enjoy tastings and tours at two Prosecco DOCG wineries, with lunch in-between at a local restaurant. In the evening, dinner will be at the Michelin-starred Met Restaurant in Venice. (wines not included)
- Today, take the chance to discover more of Venice in the morning before leaving.
Need to Know: This is a tailor-made itinerary based on a 5* hotel and subject to seasonal availability. Please note that prices will fluctuate during peak and carnival season. All our suggested packages are completely flexible and designed to give you some ideas and inspiration of what we can offer. We also have a number of charming 4* options available.
Getting here: Venice is easily accessible from the UK, just a short flight with many tour operators. Ryanair fly to Treviso and Bresica Airports, Easyjet and other UK airlines fly to Venice Marco Polo Airport. Venice and indeed all of Veneto’s main towns are well connected by train. There are also bus connections between towns and villages. Within Venice public boats will take you around the city and lagoon.
Nearby Wine Regions: If you like red wines, don’t forget that the famous chiantis of Tuscany are only a 3 hour drive south of Venice, or the rich Barolos of Piedmont are a 4 hours drive west. Why not extend your stay and tick another world-renowned wine region off your list? Our regional experts would be happy to sort the details.
5* Luna Hotel Baglioni
Amazing six days in Tuscany. We did a Chianti tour followed by a Brunello tour. Everything from the flights, car hire, hotels, guide and restaurant recommendations were great. Our guide took us to some lovely family owned vineyards and was very knowledgeable. We will definitely use Smooth Red again.
I don't usually put reviews but we have just been absolutely blown away by this weekend organised by Smooth Red! The staff were really friendly and managed to cater for all our requirements. A really informative and fun weekend. Even restaurant suggestions were superb and we really had a lovely time. I have already recommended to friends and family and will definitely be using Smooth red again for future wine tasting adventures!
For more information, speak to our travel team today
Or enquire online…
Send us a Message
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
Pay Us a Visit
SmoothRed, One Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4AQ, UK